Thursday, December 14, 2006

Even at the height of my skating ability and lack of fear I would probably have a healthy respect for Burnside in Portland. Its such a tight and burly course that I would be pleased to have carved it. Unfortunately I had no board when I visited last month, otherwise I would have eaten shit for old times sake. It was without a doubt a religious moment -- just to be able to gaze upon its cement.. Not much more can be said.




I have a strange habit of being photographed with male friends and their children, while their wives are nowhere to be seen.


With any luck there will be bloody photos next week of the 4 wisdom teeth that are to be cut out of me tomorrow morning. Fun.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Wow, that looks just like the phote of You, Max and me at the bike the drive like 4 years ago. Fun times.